Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ist Craft Fair, whoopee!!!!


Hi, Sue here standing in for Wikkidknitter as his Internet connection has been AWOL for the last few days.
Last Sunday saw the Purple Bean Craft Fair in Nottingham, the first craft fair attended by Wikkidknitter. We turned up armed with loom , spinning wheel and plenty of fluffy things. Jewellery, woven key rings and cute felt brooches were also fighting for space on the stall.
Although there weren't too many shoppers around, a few sales were made and a lot of giggling when on between several cups of coffee. The loom and spinning wheel attracted attention as usual and encouraged people to stop and ask questions about what we were doing. I strongly suspect that this may be the first of many outings for the stall.

Hopefully normal service will be resumed before the next post xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I try to respond to comments however many now come up no-reply so please forgive me if I don't get back to you. All comments are appreciated and I thank you for taking the time to read my blog.