Monday, August 6, 2012

Very Random

Firstly I'm sorry I've been a little quiet of late but been having real problems with my Internet access and still are, just thought I'd make a quick post while i can! a big THANKS to sue for you're help and posting the last post.

Very very Random but hey I'm really liking this new song from Misha B.
I thought she had a really good voice when she appeared on X factor U.K. last year and now she's released this new song i can't seem to get enough of it.... think it'll be interesting to see where she goes. Its not fluff but it's something I'd really like to share. Thanks for reading and more craft related stuff to come so watch out.... :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I try to respond to comments however many now come up no-reply so please forgive me if I don't get back to you. All comments are appreciated and I thank you for taking the time to read my blog.