Friday, June 22, 2012


I said i'd try and add photo's of my progress in weaving and the Angora/Merino blend fibre that i dyed and here it is, i also have a small amount of the fibre spun up on another bobbin :o)

I'll Post more photo's of both as i get more done.

Next up are some really pretty silk hankies, I had a go at dying these and was just so Pleased with how they came out they were all just so bright.
I plan on dyeing more of these to see what I can come up with but i also have to do something with them so keep an eye out to see what I come up with....

2 comments:

  1. Just found my way over here via Guzziesue... welcome to the world of blogging! I've just taken a quick glance through your posts, and I admit to a little yarn envy Your inkle weaving is beautiful... makes me want to find where I stashed my inkle loom. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog :o) you really should dig out your Inkle loom it's alot of fun!! I'm really enjoying what I'm doing so I'll be sharing as I make. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I try to respond to comments however many now come up no-reply so please forgive me if I don't get back to you. All comments are appreciated and I thank you for taking the time to read my blog.