Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hand made Jewellery...

Hiya folks,

Sorry I've not been here for a while been having loads of problems with getting online, hopefully this shouldn't be an issue for much longer.

Anyway.... I've been making lots of jewellery lately, trying to work my way through my beading stash (unsuccessfully i might add, as i just keep seeing more and more that i just have to buy) will soon have pictures to add in my next post.

As for the Angora/Merino from a previous post that i was spinning, I now have a finished yarn :o) very pleased with it, it's made for a beautiful yarn and is very soft, I'll post pictures as soon as i can of everything mentioned in this post. hope you all bare with me and there should be more regular posts as soon as my computer and internet problems are sorted.

Thank-you again and I'll be posting again shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I try to respond to comments however many now come up no-reply so please forgive me if I don't get back to you. All comments are appreciated and I thank you for taking the time to read my blog.